Psalm 37:4

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Home Study Completed!

Things have been crazy busy for us the last several weeks. I was so excited for summer vacation so we could relax and take it easy.  It has been anything but relaxing, but God is good and things are happening just as they are supposed to.  I was excited when we received our completed Home Study in the mail sooner than expected!  I was able to get our dossier papers notarized and the Secretary of States seal completed and sent off to D.C. for the other seals required before we left for vacation last Friday.  That had been my original goal but didn't think it was very realistic. God worked it out and allowed things to fall into place!  Now we are currently waiting for the dossier to come back from D.C. and all I have left to get together are pictures and passport photo's then it will be ready to send to Holt!

2 comments:

  1. I remember how much work that portion of the adoption process is. You are doing awesome hitting those time frames. To me that was the most hectic part and soon you will be in the "waiting" or as I liked to call it the paper pregnant stage. :) How long is the approximate wait for Thailand? Hope you all enjoyed your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe right now it's 9 to 12 months for a referral.

    ReplyDelete