Psalm 37:4

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thailand Flooding

I haven't had the chance to update my blog and talk about the flooding in Thailand.  Holt is keeping us updated on the status of the foster family's and foster children. Over 70 family's and children have been affected.  They are either living on the second floor of their homes or have had to leave due to the flooding.  My heart is broken for the families that were supposed to travel and have their precious babies home for Christmas.  From what I've read those fami have waited so long already because of delays due to the Homeland Tour.  I pray for God to give them peace and patience.  I know how hard it is already for us to wait and be patient, I can't even imagine how it feels to be so close just to be delayed again. :(





We received a new update today and HSF says they are still planning on sending out December referrals!!!  That makes us so happy!  We were worried that everything would be delayed because of the flooding.  We would appreciate prayers for the people of Thailand, the families who have been delayed, and for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment