Psalm 37:4

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

11 Months and Counting....

Today marks 11 months of waiting for first approval...11 of the longest months of my life.  This waiting is getting very, very hard.  I'm asking for anyone who reads this to please say a prayer or two for us and another family that also received their referral in September.  In a few hours DSDW will be meeting in Thailand and we are praying for first approval this time.  I know the trend has been every other meeting for a family or families to get first approval.  There were three at the last meeting so I am trying not to get my hopes up, but how can you not?  I have prayed a lot already today and am trying to stay calm and in control of my thoughts and emotions, but I know the disappointment will be great if we don't.  I have been running on God's strength alone for the last 3 weeks already so I also ask for prayers that if we don't receive first approval at this meeting that I have continued strength until we do.

2 comments:

  1. Angie Praying for you. Sending our love your way.
    Love you
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for favor for your family! And strength for you as you wait. :)

    ReplyDelete